Monday 15 March 2010

CROCHET VINTAGE HAT - BARRET DE GANXET


I made this hat about 2 years ago for my friend's daughter, Nell, (way long before I thought of creating this blog, hence the not very detailed photo...). However, I borrowed it so I could take good shots and make a new one to show the steps how to make it. I'm still in the process so I'll be updating this post until it's finished.

Vaig fer aquest barret fa uns 2 anys per la filla d'una amiga, la Nell. A la foto no es veu gaire be el detall (en aquell moment no pensava que tindria aquest blog) pero com que me l'han deixat, ara podre fer-li fotos mes maques perque es pugui veure be. Tambe n'estic fent un altre i anire editant el post perque aneu seguint els passos.



1 comment:

I love your comments! M'agraden els vestries comentaris!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...